Address: 190 Depot St, Soddy-Daisy, TN 37379
Volunteers must check in and check out at Volunteer Booth (located next to Welcome Booth).
- All Volunteers need to fill out the volunteer waiver form: https://airtable.com/shr4nZtcmI8lrgtEh
- Verify Your Volunteer Shifts Here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c44aba722a6f9c25-5kfall
- If you are loaning us stuff for the Fall Festival please drop off the supplies on Friday at the park between 10 am and 6 pm or Saturday morning by 8 am at the Welcome Booth. Verify what you signed up to loan us here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c44aba722a6f9c25-fall
Guest Registration Video:
Friday, October 14th:
10 AM TO 4 PM: We will be at the park getting the vendor areas marked and setting up some of the canopies. Feel free to come by the park to get a feel for the area and discuss your volunteer position. Some vendors will start setting up Friday evening.
Saturday, October 15th:
6 AM – 7:30 AM: Food truck or vendors with vehicles that are part of their booth are welcome to start setting up at the festival. Volunteers helping with setup will help get KSDB spaces setup (we have 6 booths) and then can help vendors find their locations.
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM: Vendors who have a number on the map are welcome to start setting up. I will be allowing late registered vendors to start setting up at 8:30 am and cannot guarantee your preferred setup if you wait and setup after 8:30 am.
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM: Late registered vendors will be welcomed to start setting up in the no-show and open areas of the park. All vendors must stay off of the marked walkways.
ALL VENDORS MUST BE SETUP BY 9:30 AM – NO EXCEPTIONS!
Vendor Information Page & Video Can Be Found Here: https://cbaip.org/soddy-daisy-fall-festival-vendor-information/
Opening Ceremony – 10 AM
Rick Nunley -Mayor of Soddy-Daisy, Cindi Sanden, President of KSDB, & Morgan Sisters Plus One
Morning Set – 10:20 AM to 12:15 PM
10:20 AM: Kingdom Come
10:50 AM: Chad Shipley
11:20AM: Convertibull The Party Band
Afternoon Set – 12:15 PM to 3 PM
12:15 PM: In the Company of Wolves
1:15 PM: Soddy-Daisy Library Ukulele Team
1:30 PM: Costume & Carving Contest Winners Announced & Some Giveaways
2 PM Convertibull The Party Band
Pumpkin Carving Contest: Please drop off your carved pumpkin by 12 pm. Judging starts after 12 and winner will be announced at 1:30 ish.
Costume Contest: Please arrive at the judging area by 12:30 pm and winners will be announced at 1:30 ish.
Unless you have made specific arrangements with me all Fall Festival Volunteer vehicles must be parked in overflow parking across from the park. See Image Below:
Great Pumpkin Chase: Jim Stewart / [email protected] / 732-371-4953
Fall Festival: Cindi Sanden / [email protected] / 602-491-7037
Volunteer Management & Guest Registration: Nate Sanden / [email protected] / 541-414-4660
- The grass will be wet the morning the event. Your shoes will get wet, your stuff will get wet. Bring rubber boots if you have them and towels.
- The weather is unpredictable in October. Dress and prepare for 70s to 50s. This is a rain or shine event so also prepare for a rain shower (October is usually the driest month of the year).
- Bring a reusable water bottle. We will have water stations with filtered water setup for volunteers and vendors. We will not have plastic water bottles available.