Northside Neighborhood House: https://www.nnhouse.org/ (423) 267-2217
- Consumer Credit Counseling (credit recovery and financial counseling) https://www.cccsofchattanooga.org/ (423) 490-5620
- The Office of Family Empowerment (provide utility assistance, specifically LIHEAP, which stands for low income housing and energy assistance program) http://www.chattanooga.gov/youthandfamily/office-of-family-empowerment (423) 643-6434
- Thrift Store: 10161 Dayton Pike, Soddy Daisy, TN 37379
- https://www.nnhouse.org/thrifts (423) 803-2637
Soddy Daisy Food Bank, Inc.: http://soddydaisyfoodbank.org/ (423) 760-3489
United Way Referral Service: (United Way supports 211, a free and confidential service that helps people across North America find the local resources they need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.) Dial 211 on your phone
- 211 can be accessed by phone or computer. A toll-free call to 211 connects you to a community resource specialist in your area who can put you in touch with local organizations that provide critical services that can improve—and save—lives.
- You’ll find information about:
- supplemental food and nutrition programs
- shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- emergency information and disaster relief
- employment and education opportunities
- services for veterans
- health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- reentry help for ex-offenders
- support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse
- Whether in times of natural disaster or personal crisis, 211 is committed to being the first, most essential resource to anyone who needs help.
- Call 211 and speak with a live, highly trained service professional in your area from any cell phone or landline. All calls are private and confidential.
Are we missing a resource? Submit it below: